- SFA would be crazy not tie up a new deal for Gordon Strachan, says Kris Boyd
- Rafael Nadal sees off Diego Schwartzman to set up US Open last-32 clash with Fabio Fognini
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger hits out at Manchester United's £36m Anthony Martial transfer
- Eugenie Bouchard back in form at the US Open as Canadian reaches the third round
- Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone left furious as club refuse to let youngster out on loan
- Treasure hunters reveal Nazi loot found above gold train tunnel
- Fossils suggest animals and not a meteorite wiped out planet's first 'Ediacarans' microbes
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis refuses gay marriage licenses but allowed a TRANSGENDER man to marry
- Mode.com video shows how lingerie has evolved over the past 100 years
- Cut.com video reveals what public restrooms look like in different countries
Imogen Thomas is back in her size 10 leather shorts... as she steps out after 'drunk man gains access to her apartment'
More from Entertainment
- One Direction's Niall Horan parties with Jose Mourinho daughter Matilde
- TOWIE's Lydia Bright dons sheer lace dress in Marbella
- Made In Chelsea's Lucy Watson parades slender bikini body on Mykonos minibreak
- Smiling Kate Hudson is effortlessly stylish in grey slogan top and distressed denim as she steps out in London... after fun night out at the Glamour Awards
- Ellie Goulding admits to a fling with One Direction's Niall Horan
By Emily Sheridan
PUBLISHED: 15:51 EST, 5 July 2013 | UPDATED: 19:19 EST, 5 July 2013
Imogen Thomas had a scare on Friday night when an unknown man apparently gained entrance to her London home.
The model, who was home alone with her baby daughter Ariana at the time, was getting ready for her night out when the incident took place.
Taking to Twitter, the 30-year-old said she was stunned to find a stranger in the house when she was in the shower.
Back in shape: Imogen Thomas shook off her scare to enjoy an evening out in Chelsea on Friday night
Scare: Imogen took to Twitter after her terrifying ordeal
However, after overcoming her fright, Imogen was determined it wouldn't ruin her night out in Chelsea with a friend.
After losing some of her baby weight and fitting back into her size 10 leather shorts, the model was determined to wear them for the balmy summer evening.
Earlier that evening, she had spoken of her horror to find a man in her flat: 'I just had a drunk man walk into my apartment- Whilst I was in the shower. Scared isn't the word. I'm shaking & we have 24hr security....
Back in my size 10 shorts! Imogen was thrilled to fit into her leather shorts
'I'm really shaky at the moment. Can't believe something like that just happened. I panicked and ran out the shower to ariana. So scary!
'He's gone now but kept telling me...don't be scared. I just said pls get out...pls go. He went....! 24hr security means nothing!!!!!
'We are both fine. It's just scary isn't it...thank u everyone. I def need a few stiff drinks after this x.'
'OMG': Imogen tweeted her delight that her leather shorts fit her again five months after having a baby
Imogen's rep confirmed the incident to the MailOnline, adding the model had to call security to have him removed from the premises.
The former Big Brother contestant was especially nervous after having previous trouble with an alleged stalker.
Imogen has been living in the apartment since December 2012, when she moved in with boyfriend Adam Horsley ahead of their daughter Ariana's birth in February.
New York state of mind: Imogen tweeted a photo of her daughter wearing a New York Yankees baseball cap
Recently, she returned to modelling again after shifting most of her baby weight.
She recently posted candid shots of her in black lingerie shooting her 2014 calendar.
The former Big Brother star admitted putting on over 2 stone while pregnant.
Getting in shape: Imogen in the gym earlier this week burning off her baby weight gain