- James Anderson feared out of the Ashes series as England's leading paceman leaves the field at Edgbaston with a side injury
- BUMBLE AT THE TEST: Dressed to thrill like Bond, Bumble Bond and Steven Finn is back with a bang, bang
- Ronda Rousey unshaken by challenger Bethe Correia's trash talk ahead of UFC 190
- Women's British Open round one: 18-year-old Lydia Ko trails leader Hyo-Joo Kim by one shot in Scotland
- Crystal Palace close in on £9million deal for Sunderland striker Connor Wickham
- Pensioners return to epic Land Rover trip from Argentina to the Arctic after 50 years
- Jenson Button reveals how he winds down during the gruelling Formula 1 season
- Beach hut sells for £100,000 after owners get 'crackerjack' offer they couldn't refuse
- EastEnders star target of online homophobic abuse over his gay affair storyline
- Outraged Mia Farrow shares dentist hunter Walter Palmer's address after merciless killing of Cecil the Lion
Imogen Thomas is back in her size 10 leather shorts... as she steps out after 'drunk man gains access to her apartment'
More from Entertainment
- One Direction's Niall Horan parties with Jose Mourinho daughter Matilde
- TOWIE's Lydia Bright dons sheer lace dress in Marbella
- Made In Chelsea's Lucy Watson parades slender bikini body on Mykonos minibreak
- Bruce Jenner’s new identity Caitlyn sparks internet meme explosion
- Smiling Kate Hudson is effortlessly stylish in grey slogan top and distressed denim as she steps out in London... after fun night out at the Glamour Awards
By Emily Sheridan
PUBLISHED: 15:51 EST, 5 July 2013 | UPDATED: 19:19 EST, 5 July 2013
Imogen Thomas had a scare on Friday night when an unknown man apparently gained entrance to her London home.
The model, who was home alone with her baby daughter Ariana at the time, was getting ready for her night out when the incident took place.
Taking to Twitter, the 30-year-old said she was stunned to find a stranger in the house when she was in the shower.
Back in shape: Imogen Thomas shook off her scare to enjoy an evening out in Chelsea on Friday night
Scare: Imogen took to Twitter after her terrifying ordeal
However, after overcoming her fright, Imogen was determined it wouldn't ruin her night out in Chelsea with a friend.
After losing some of her baby weight and fitting back into her size 10 leather shorts, the model was determined to wear them for the balmy summer evening.
Earlier that evening, she had spoken of her horror to find a man in her flat: 'I just had a drunk man walk into my apartment- Whilst I was in the shower. Scared isn't the word. I'm shaking & we have 24hr security....
Back in my size 10 shorts! Imogen was thrilled to fit into her leather shorts
'I'm really shaky at the moment. Can't believe something like that just happened. I panicked and ran out the shower to ariana. So scary!
'He's gone now but kept telling me...don't be scared. I just said pls get out...pls go. He went....! 24hr security means nothing!!!!!
'We are both fine. It's just scary isn't it...thank u everyone. I def need a few stiff drinks after this x.'
'OMG': Imogen tweeted her delight that her leather shorts fit her again five months after having a baby
Imogen's rep confirmed the incident to the MailOnline, adding the model had to call security to have him removed from the premises.
The former Big Brother contestant was especially nervous after having previous trouble with an alleged stalker.
Imogen has been living in the apartment since December 2012, when she moved in with boyfriend Adam Horsley ahead of their daughter Ariana's birth in February.
New York state of mind: Imogen tweeted a photo of her daughter wearing a New York Yankees baseball cap
Recently, she returned to modelling again after shifting most of her baby weight.
She recently posted candid shots of her in black lingerie shooting her 2014 calendar.
The former Big Brother star admitted putting on over 2 stone while pregnant.
Getting in shape: Imogen in the gym earlier this week burning off her baby weight gain