- England No 3 Ian Bell retires from one-day internationals but wants to be the first man to win six Ashes series for his country
- England Women's slim Ashes hopes crushed as Australia defend 107 in second Twenty20 to take unbeatable series lead
- Premier League sides have found a way of dealing with homesickness... so why is it now so hard to win at home in top flight?
- Sevilla fans turn up in their numbers to welcome new signing Fernando Llorente
- Jose Mourinho slams referees as he blames Chelsea's poor start to season on officials
- FIFA medical committee plan to debate Chelsea's Eva Carneiro storm after Jose Mourinho exiled the first team doctor
- Rugby World Cup rivals: What the nations who stand in England's way think of Stuart Lancaster's selections and their chances
- Tomas Francis earns his Rugby World Cup chance as heavyweight who dreamed of playing for England makes debut for Wales
- Barbarians' Christian Leali'ifano eager to impress Australia coach Michael Cheika after World Cup selection disappointment
- 3D scans reveal a new species of millipede in stunning detail
Bode Miller: Ski champ's ex Sara McKenna files police report against his wife Morgan Beck
More from News
- 3D scans reveal a new species of millipede in stunning detail
- Before and after photos of cosplayers into beasts and superheroes
- Benedictine monk spotted by drone sunbathing on top of a WIND TURBINE speaks out
- Minnesota boy on life support after his mother's 'boyfriend beat him'
- Boston Red Sox fan sues owner after being hit in the face with foul ball
- Emily Ratajkowski teams chic glasses with sexy thigh high boots in London
- Lily Allen's little sister Teddie-Rose stars in as new Swallows and Amazons BBC adaptation
- Kevin Pietersen says Alastair Cook's Ashes-winning England side has been brilliant but 2005 was still better in every department
- The hair to Blair? Burnham opens up family photo album in last-ditch bid to stop Corbyn surge but reveals uncanny student resemblance to former leader
- Social media addicts are more likely to feel like failures over careers and looks
- Prosecutors: Mom who tossed baby said boy was possessed
- An ample handful! Charlotte McKinney gets hands on with her assets cavorting in surf wearing thong bikini
- Could a bacon sandwich affect your FERTILITY?
- Holiday firm Bunn Leisure who told grieving pensioner 'death doesn't constitute a refund' pays back money for caravan honeymoon... into her dead fiancé's account
- Rafa Nadal insists his mental stability has returned as he aims to build on Hamburg win by claiming his fourth Rogers Cup title
- Assya Haimour scarred by fire that killed NHS worker father to get free surgery
- Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood have made almost £20m in book sales
- Judge strikes down Oklahoma law restricting abortion drugs
- Man 'gives boy, 4, wet willy' after spotting him playing with his mum in waiting room
- Too much salt in your diet may increase multiple sclerosis risk says study
- Man arrested by cops and charged after 'giving four-year-old child a wet willy'
- Bobbi Kristina's family finally make peace in Whitney Houston daughter's 'final days'
- Nicki Minaj brings her mom on stage to thank her at The 2015 BET Awards
- Justin Bieber enjoys evening out in Hollywood with Joel Houston
- 'This is more than I can handle — I'm never going to sing again': Shania Twain reveals how her husband's affair with her best friend nearly ended her career
- Jennifer Lawrence slips into very low-cut lacy LBD for dinner with her mother Karen after casual day of apartment hunting
- Caitlyn Jenner, 65, is only too happy to fill her closet during new clip of I Am Cait
- 50 Inch Fake Butt On Detroit Factory Worker Makes White Folks Say “We Thought Her Booty Was Ghetto-Fabulous!
- Captain Save-A-Storch: Broke Azz Music Producer Says Chris Brown, Rick Ross And Tyga Will Get Him Paid
- Boyfriend recounts terror hiding under bed sheets after Wall Street CEO 'burst into apartment and demanded to know if he had sex with his model assistant'
- Iceland remains most peaceful nation in the world, study says
- R.I.P: Autopsy Reveals How Lamar Odom’s Friend Bobby Heyward Died But Was It A Drug Overdose??
- Sex and the Sahara: Striking photographs of the mysterious Islamic tribe where women embrace sexual freedoms, dictate who gets what in divorce and don't wear the veil because men 'want to see their beautiful faces
- Children are giving up video games but what's the new craze that's become king?
- Vigilante cyclist films woman texting at the wheel as she drove with two young children on board
- Model Sara McKenna files report with NYPD claiming that she is receiving online threats from ski champ's wife Morgan Beck
- McKenna had Olympian's baby last month - he will fight her in court for custody
- Miller already has a four-year-old daughter with Chanel Johnson, whom he has also sued for legal and physical custody
- Beck suffered a miscarriage just days before papers for the custody case were filed
By Thomas Durante and Laura Collins
PUBLISHED: 09:34 EST, 4 March 2013 | UPDATED: 11:02 EST, 4 March 2013
Ski champion Bode Miller's ex-lover - who gave birth to his child last month - has filed a police report against the Olympian's wife, claiming online attacks and threatening messages.
Model Sara McKenna's filing against professional volleyball player Morgan Beck, who married Miller in October, is the latest salvo in a months-long catfight between the two women.
McKenna claims that she was sent a series of online messages from Beck under different accounts that threatened her and insulted her with words like 'c***' and 'bitch.'
War of words: Miller's wife Morgan Beck, left,
and his ex-lover Sara McKenna's vicious Twitter war has seen threats of
arrest and police involvement
A Public Play by Play: Sara announced her pregnancy online while, just days ago, Morgan announced her miscarriage
Off the slopes, however, is a far different story. He met Morgan Beck, right, May, and the two tied the knot in October
TMZ reported that the NYPD is taking McKenna's filing seriously, and is investigating.
Miller, 35, launched his fight for
joint legal and physical custody of McKenna's child just days after Beck
suffered a miscarriage. McKenna's baby was born last month.
The new claims comes months after Beck publicly branded McKenna a woman who lied about being on the Pill 'to lock down a man who doesn’t want to be with her.'
McKenna responds, 'No Morgan, not even the pill is 100% effective when you are having unprotected sex.'
She told TMZ at the time: 'I will be fighting this in court and will not give up my son to somebody who did not want him to begin with.'
Shortly after McKenna became pregnant last year, Miller began a romance with Beck - and the two married just months later.
Miller competing last year - he is sitting out this season as he recovers from surgery, but any hopes for a quiet recuperation have been in vain
Sara and Morgan pull no punches as one fights for her man and the other fights for her child
Using the screen name Ana appert isn't enough to disguise Morgan's identity as she threatens her rival
Escalating Hostilities: McKenna attempts to silence Beck by bringing in the police
Beck announced that she was pregnant and expecting the couple's first child together around Christmas before revealing several weeks later that she had lost the child.
But already the storm between the two women was brewing.
Just weeks before the wedding, McKenna posted, ‘Go take your
paternity test already Bode. I’m over the way you have been treating us.
You can’t hide DNA in court documents.’
On the same day McKenna posted a message directed at 25-year-old Beck: 'If you make a fake Twitter to ask me questions about your new "fiance" at least be clever enough not to use your cat’s name #block.'
Loving being pregnant: Sara McKenna is enjoying every minute of the pregnancy and making sure the world knows it
who describes herself as a 'Firefighter, helicopter pilot, former U.S
Marine, model and Ivy Leaguer,' claims that Miller wanted
nothing to do with the child when she first became pregnant.
Now she has made it clear that she has no intention of surrendering any rights to the child’s father.
In a clear show of solidarity with her husband earlier this month Beck informed McKenna: 'You are stuck with BOTH of us for the rest of your life.'
Miller has also
filed for joint legal and physical custody as well as child support
payments for a child by another woman - Chanel Johnson.
now married, is the mother of Miller’s four-year-old daughter Neesyn
According to Miller, the two are friends and he was involved in
naming the little girl.
Miller has won five Olympic medals – including a gold at the 2010 Vancouver Games, holds four World Championships and 33 World Cup wins, which is an American men's record.
He recently announced his intention to sit this season out as he is recovering from knee surgery and determined to compete in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
Writing about his relationship with Johnson and their daughter in his personal journal on Universalsports.com on Friday, Miller insisted that he had never tried to keep the child a secret.
McKenna's tweets of her pregnancy progress - she has tweeted from the moment of the pregnancy test - must be particularly painful for Beck.
She posted the news of her miscarriage on Friday in this very public play-by-play.
The battle's impact on surrounding friendships is also clear.
In January, McKenna could be found lambasting a friend for a perceived betrayal.
Yet only a few months before, the women were excitedly exchanging details of the impending birth and telling the world how delighted they were to be friends.
In September @Tehren_Anaiis tweets, 'i am so honored to know such an amazing strong woman like @Sarah_A_McKenna can't wait to meet little bode babe!'
But only last month McKenna is accusing her friend of a 'back stab' by feeding information to Beck.
Reps for Miller and Morgan did not respond to TMZ's request for comment.
'Trying to be a good parent:' Miller with 4-year-old Neesyn Darcey his daughter by Chanel Johnson and also the subject of a custody suit
High flying: The war between helicopter McKenna, left, and Miller's wife, a volleyball player, have become extremely bitter
Collateral Damage: Former friendships are falling by the wayside as McKenna pits herself against Miller and Beck