- Is Fergie's killer aide plotting to spill her racy royal secrets?
- Paul Pogba and Andrea Pirlo join rest of Juventus squad at Heysel memorial service
- James DeGale wants first world title defence against Mikkel Kessler but could fight Rocky Fielding
- Sir Clive Woodward on the fly-half showdown: George Ford vs Owen Farrell
- Sepp Blatter a dead man walking despite being re-elected as FIFA president
- Can Saracens bus block the Bath juggernaut in the Aviva Premiership final?
- Chris Gayle smashes 92 from 59 balls as Somerset beat Essex in T20 Blast thriller
- Sabrina LaVelle-Bell Gordon dies at free-fall attraction at San Bernardino County Fair
- Terrifying moment police dashcam captures lightning strike the freeway just in front of patrol car
- Georgia Marrison dies of stomach cancer after doctors misdiagnose with 'diet'
Imogen Thomas is back in her size 10 leather shorts... as she steps out after 'drunk man gains access to her apartment'
More from ShowBiz
- Amy Childs reveals her sensational shape with boyfriend Bradley Wright in Dubai
- Richard Blackwood has taken over EastEnders, by Jim Shelley
- Simon Cowell's Britain's Got Talent acts Calum Scott and Danny Posthill sail into final
- Simon Gross returns to the Big Brother house following opening night eviction
- Alex Jones embraces summer in vibrant orange dress and neon yellow heels... as temperatures plummet on set of daily show
By Emily Sheridan
PUBLISHED: 15:51 EST, 5 July 2013 | UPDATED: 19:19 EST, 5 July 2013
Imogen Thomas had a scare on Friday night when an unknown man apparently gained entrance to her London home.
The model, who was home alone with her baby daughter Ariana at the time, was getting ready for her night out when the incident took place.
Taking to Twitter, the 30-year-old said she was stunned to find a stranger in the house when she was in the shower.
Back in shape: Imogen Thomas shook off her scare to enjoy an evening out in Chelsea on Friday night
Scare: Imogen took to Twitter after her terrifying ordeal
However, after overcoming her fright, Imogen was determined it wouldn't ruin her night out in Chelsea with a friend.
After losing some of her baby weight and fitting back into her size 10 leather shorts, the model was determined to wear them for the balmy summer evening.
Earlier that evening, she had spoken of her horror to find a man in her flat: 'I just had a drunk man walk into my apartment- Whilst I was in the shower. Scared isn't the word. I'm shaking & we have 24hr security....
Back in my size 10 shorts! Imogen was thrilled to fit into her leather shorts
'I'm really shaky at the moment. Can't believe something like that just happened. I panicked and ran out the shower to ariana. So scary!
'He's gone now but kept telling me...don't be scared. I just said pls get out...pls go. He went....! 24hr security means nothing!!!!!
'We are both fine. It's just scary isn't it...thank u everyone. I def need a few stiff drinks after this x.'
'OMG': Imogen tweeted her delight that her leather shorts fit her again five months after having a baby
Imogen's rep confirmed the incident to the MailOnline, adding the model had to call security to have him removed from the premises.
The former Big Brother contestant was especially nervous after having previous trouble with an alleged stalker.
Imogen has been living in the apartment since December 2012, when she moved in with boyfriend Adam Horsley ahead of their daughter Ariana's birth in February.
New York state of mind: Imogen tweeted a photo of her daughter wearing a New York Yankees baseball cap
Recently, she returned to modelling again after shifting most of her baby weight.
She recently posted candid shots of her in black lingerie shooting her 2014 calendar.
The former Big Brother star admitted putting on over 2 stone while pregnant.
Getting in shape: Imogen in the gym earlier this week burning off her baby weight gain