- Rafa Benitez risks alienating Cristiano Ronaldo if he builds Real Madrid around Gareth Bale
- FKA Twigs "shocked and disgusted" by constant racist comments since getting with fiancé Robert Pattinson
- Sick video shows cat owners put pet in washing machine 'because it wouldn't use litter tray'
- Caitlyn Jenner wanted to ABORT her eldest daughter Casey and was not present for her birth
- Would you reveal your most shameful secrets for free pizza? These people did
- Ex-pub landlord claimed he couldn't afford to pay court fine - while splurging £53k on cars
- Law could change after boy died while ambulance crew took a break four minutes away
- Real Madrid confirm Rafael Benitez appointment as head coach on three-year deal
- LIVE: Real Madrid appoint Rafa Benitez - reaction and unveiling here
- CNN's Christiane Amanpour mocks NBC's Brian Williams with ISIS jibe
Kate Upton's breasts in zero gravity? Model 'looks like something out of Barbarella' in new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot
More from Woman
- Fragrance hacks: How to make expensive perfume last longer and you smelling amazing
- Spike's Tattoo Disasters shows mother devastated over breast inkings
- The Ivy reopens after facelift in time for its 100th anniversary
- The WORST job interview questions graduates have been asked revealed
- Cressida Bonas swaps the stage for the audience on rare night off to watch Bradley Cooper in his new play The Elephant Man
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 10:04 EST, 10 January 2014 | UPDATED: 10:15 EST, 10 January 2014
Kate Upton has been photographed in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated’s 2014 Swimsuit Issue.
According to the New York Post, the 21-year-old model, was shot in a ‘zero gravity space’ so that her breasts would appear weightless.
Apparently photographed in a silver bikini, Miss Upton’s floating chest and blonde hair makes her ‘look like something out of Barbarella,’ a source told the paper.
Float on: Kate Upton has reportedly been photographed in a zero-gravity chamber for her latest feature in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
The supermodel has previously been featured on the magazine’s 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers.
For last year’s shoot, the magazine sent Miss Upton to Antartica where she posed in a bikini bottom and an unzipped ski jacket.
In an appearance on Jimmy Fallon to promote the issue, the comedian joked to Miss Upton that with such an odd location, the only place left for her to be shot would be in outer space.
‘Think about this; there’s no gravity,’ he said.
Unique form: The model, who is praised for her voluptuous body, has previously appeared on the 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers
It is still unclear if Miss Upton has nabbed the 2014 cover as well.
The 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue marks the tradition’s 50th anniversary.
Sources tell Page Six that the magazine’s editors are still sifting through photos to make their final decision.