- Hillary Clinton mocks Donald Trump claim that he would be 'better' on women's issues
- Django Unchained's Daniele Watts who accused LAPD of racism sentenced to community service
- WDBJ journalist Alison Parker's father getting a gun himself following horrific attack
- New Brunswick teacher Arnold Anderson said breakfast made him late 111 times
- NYPD undercover gun-buying operation in Mount Vernon leads to 2 men getting shot
- Sarah Palin brands Jorge Ramos a dangerous activist during Donald Trump interview
- Jessie James Decker talks cravings and why she'll be in no hurry to snap back into shape
- Emma Stone goes to the gym session then enjoys heavy-lifting on La La Land set
- Megan Boone and James Spader relax takes of their hit NBC series The Blacklist
- Tropical Storm Erika death toll reaches 20 as heavy rains and winds batter the Caribbean
Kate Upton's breasts in zero gravity? Model 'looks like something out of Barbarella' in new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot
More from Woman
- Mother and father with VERY different ideas about parenting swap roles for a week... but who is proven right?
- Dad spends nearly HALF A MILLION pounds to visit son, 9, in Cyprus
- Mary Berry is voted the older woman men would most like to date
- The most innovative girl gadgets revealed
- Miranda Kerr lookalike Elouise Morris hits Bondi Beach in bikinis
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 10:04 EST, 10 January 2014 | UPDATED: 10:15 EST, 10 January 2014
Kate Upton has been photographed in zero gravity for Sports Illustrated’s 2014 Swimsuit Issue.
According to the New York Post, the 21-year-old model, was shot in a ‘zero gravity space’ so that her breasts would appear weightless.
Apparently photographed in a silver bikini, Miss Upton’s floating chest and blonde hair makes her ‘look like something out of Barbarella,’ a source told the paper.
Float on: Kate Upton has reportedly been photographed in a zero-gravity chamber for her latest feature in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
The supermodel has previously been featured on the magazine’s 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers.
For last year’s shoot, the magazine sent Miss Upton to Antartica where she posed in a bikini bottom and an unzipped ski jacket.
In an appearance on Jimmy Fallon to promote the issue, the comedian joked to Miss Upton that with such an odd location, the only place left for her to be shot would be in outer space.
‘Think about this; there’s no gravity,’ he said.
Unique form: The model, who is praised for her voluptuous body, has previously appeared on the 2012 and 2013 swimsuit issue covers
It is still unclear if Miss Upton has nabbed the 2014 cover as well.
The 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue marks the tradition’s 50th anniversary.
Sources tell Page Six that the magazine’s editors are still sifting through photos to make their final decision.