- Neil Lennon yet to hear from the Leicester City after being made the bookies' favourite
- Manchester United forward Robin van Persie attracting interest from Besiktas
- Arda Turan scouting report: All you need to know about the midfielder wanted by Premier League champions Chelsea
- James Milner and Danny Ings in Liverpool pre-season tour squad with Nathaniel Clyne set to join them
- Gareth Bale nets no-look basket, using his feet to flick over his head as Real Madrid star shows off skills before club return
- Samuel Eto'o says ciao to Sampdoria... but his goodbye letter looks remarkably similar to the one he sent the Everton fans
- Barcelona step up chase for Paul Pogba as Manchester City and PSG pursue Juve star
- Manchester United target Ilkay Gundogan pens new Dortmund deal
- Blind leading the Blind in Holland as new manager Danny takes the reins.. and he'll be in charge of son Daley
- Ana Ivanovic crashes out of Wimbledon at hands of underdog Bethanie Mattek-Sands
Acid attack victim Katie Piper has surgery to fix breathing problem
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
The charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face
Brave acid attack victim Katie Piper has had surgery to fix a breathing problem, the Sunday People reports.
The TV presenter and charity campaigner was horrifically injured when a jealous ex arranged for his pal to hurl sulphuric acid in her face in 2008.
Katie, 29, who needed a series of skin grafts, revealed details of her latest treatment on Twitter.
She said: “Long day filming, going home now to get ready for hospital for another operation.
“I have some problems with my breathing so need cartilage taken from my ear to put inside my nose to help it stay open.”
After the op last week Katie added: “Operation went well thank u 4 all ur lovely tweets. Swollen and rough so off to bed now.”
Her ex-boyfriend Daniel Lynch, now 37, and his pal Stefan Sylvestre, 24, both got life in 2009 over the evil North London attack,