- Grizzly bear shatters barrier with basketball-sized rock at Minnesota Zoo
- Emma Murphy posts emotional domestic violence video with black eye from ex-lover
- How will Simon Cowell cope without the showgirl mother Julie
- Kerry Katona 'kicks third husband George Kay out after nine months of marriage
- Daniel Day Lewis' model son Gabriel at Vogue Paris Foundation Gala
- Coronation Street's Bethany Platt hangs out with pal Gemma Winter
- Tour de France: This postman really isn't happy when race barriers block his route
- Nancy Dell’Olio financial crisis: Star 'racks up thousands of pounds of debts and unpaid tax'
- Pamplona bull run: A violent welcome to San Fermin as 7 runners injured in first round
- Turkish Airlines flight makes emergency landing after 'lipstick bomb threat is written on board'
Doctor Who: New pics of Time Lords John Hurt, Matt Smith and David Tennant from 50th anniversary special
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
There's just over a month to go until one of the most anticipated dates in the Whovian calendar
Doctor Who 50thView gallery
It promises to be the biggest date with the Doctor so far.
And with Time Lords Matt Smith and David Tennant appearing alongside veteran actor John Hurt, fans look set be blown away by the much-hyped 50th anniversary episode.
The Day of the Doctor will be aired on Saturday November 23, marking five decades of the hit TV show.
But if you can't stand the wait, here are a few photos offering a snapshot of the Doc's big celebration.
In the episode, former Time Lord David Tennant will return to the role of 10th Doctor for the first time in three years. Veteran actor Hurt will play a mysterious incarnation of the Doctor.
It will be Matt Smith's penultimate appearance as the 11th doctor before he disappears for good.
We're on the edge of our seats just thinking about it.