- Floyd Mayweather stripped of WBO belt... as Anthony Mundine calls him out in bizarre open letter
- Andy Murray urges Nick Kyrgios to just be himself after controversial Wimbledon 2015
- George Blackstock suing Stoke City claiming he was 'destroyed as a person'
- Raheem Sterling is the most valuable young player in Europe as Premier League and English stars dominate the market
- West Ham close to loan deal for Argentine Manuel Lanzini from UAE club Al Jazira
- Mother of July 4th reveler who was killed by launching a firework off his head reveals her son thought it 'was a dud' as she calls for stricter controls on explosives
- Amanda Peterson dies aged 43 after suffering from 'several medical issues'
- Ten years after the 7/7 bombings, bus driver George Psaradakis gives his first interview
- Workers at Donald Trump's D.C. hotel say most came here as illegal immigrants
- Search for missing California baby enters fifth day
Chantelle Houghton strips naked, saying: "I love my size 14 body, I am happier than ever"
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
"Who cares if I eat a bag of chips, an Indian and a Nando's in a day? I am happy", says contented Chanelle
Single mother Chantelle Houghton has revealed she is happy as a healthy size 14, saying her daughter is more important to her than being skinny.
Proving she loves her body just the way it is, brave Chantelle stripped off in a unairbrushed shoot, proclaiming that she is now more comfortable in her skin now than when she was a glamour model.
Brunette Chantelle piled on three stone after giving birth to baby Dolly and splitting from cross dressing fiance Alex Reid.
Happy Chantelle told New! magazine she had fought her demons and was just happy being a mother.
"I'm happier than I have been in my whole life and I know what I want."
Adding her new size was nothing that "a baggy dress won't hide", the former reality star revealed her diet may not be as healthy as it could be but Dolly eats perfectly.
Chantelle, who battled with bulimia during her 2007 divorce from Ordinary Boy Preston, said she never wants Dolly to see her being weird with food.
"I always make sure Dolly has fresh meals... I try to cook everything myself. I made her a little dinner of salmon, steamed vegetables and mashed potato. She is spoilt in that way but well looked after."
Newly single Chantelle's diet is not as healthy as her daughter's because after Dolly is all tucked up, the Celebrity Big Brother winner says she is too tired to make anything fresh.
But the newly contented Chantelle is making more of an effort to get into shape by ditching the speed dial to Nando's and shelling out for a George Forman grill.
"You have to reach a point where you want to eat healthier and exercise and I'm not stressing about getting there.
"Now I'm happy and I just want to enjoy my life."
For the full interview pick up a copy of New! magazine, on sale now.