- Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas in firing line as Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho warns he isn't afraid to sell underperforming stars
- Slaven Bilic delivers damning verdict on Liverpool and says West Ham's demolition job at Anfield was 'logical'
- Manchester United looked unbalanced and confused... Swansea's Andre Ayew had everything they were missing
- John Stones is a true Evertonian... he can captain England one day, insists Everton manager Roberto Martinez
- JAMIE REDKNAPP: Forget Kevin De Bruyne, offering Manuel Pellegrini a new deal was Manchester City's best signing
- Man gored by bull becomes 12th person to die in Spanish festivals this year
- The life of Oliver Sacks, the 'poet laureate of medicine' who has died aged 82
- Cambridge spy Guy Burgess would sleep with anyone from 17 to 75
- Dating expert Kailen Rosenberg is seeking a wife for a millionaire bachelor
- Rick Trippe photographs battle between a sea snake and stonefish
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 LIVE: Latest news, spoilers, gossip and fun from Wednesday in the house
More from UK News
- Simon Cowell gives sarcastic response to Britain's Got Talent stunt dog row but refuses to comment
- Ashes 2015: New England boss Trevor Bayliss tells troops to attack Australia — or else
- French Open 2015: Novak Djokovic destroys Rafael Nadal in straight sets to reach semi-finals
- Tragic schoolgirl Amber Peat found hanged police reveal
- Timbaland attempts to defend Caitlyn Jenner transphobic meme he posted and fails miserably
Good morning and welcome to another day in the Celebrity Big Brother house! And after last night's episode, we're pretty glad we're not in there.
The love triangle between Lee Ryan, Casey Batchelor and Jasmine Waltz reached new levels of awkwardness yesterday, as Lee disappeared with Jasmine into the bathroom.
Earlier in the episode, Lee decided to come clean with Casey by telling her that he didn't want a relationship and that they needed to cool off, but that he also really liked her and wanted to see her when they got out.
So that explains that.
But with Lee and Jasmine left alone (well, so they appeared to think), there was kissing, some wobbly duvet action and a trip to the toilet together. Romantic.
We'll be here all day brining you the latest news and gossip from the house as we find out what happened the morning after the night before.
What do you think of the housemates and more importantly, of the increasingly confusing love triangle? Let us know by commenting below or tweeting us @MirrorTVNews